Oggetto del messaggio: Re: 12 ore di SEBRING 16/3/2013
MessaggioInviato: sab mar 16, 2013 11:54 pm 
Brevetto di volo

Grande Matteo!!!

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: dom mar 17, 2013 12:04 am 
My house is on the track

All'ultimo cambio Matteo consegna la macchina al 1° posto,inseguono Porsche , Corvette e Viper,mancano 2 ore e 45, io vo a dormì.

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: dom mar 17, 2013 12:46 am 
Race lover

GT-Rino ha scritto:
All'ultimo cambio Matteo consegna la macchina al 1° posto,inseguono Porsche , Corvette e Viper,mancano 2 ore e 45, io vo a dormì.

...sempre primi Beretta Malucelli a 2 ore dalla fine.....
keep running ......

Roy 8)

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: dom mar 17, 2013 1:00 am 
Brevetto di volo

Dio bono come sono vicini! Ho già piazzato il Myskyhd per registrare la gara :wink:

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: dom mar 17, 2013 7:10 am 
Race lover

Matteo 2° a 2,70sec.. per un soffio, in volata !!!

http://scoring.alms.com/

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: dom mar 17, 2013 11:21 am 
Brevetto di volo

Si sono fatti rimontare.....erano primi ad 1 ora dalla fine.
Comunque ottimo risultato!

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: dom mar 17, 2013 1:33 pm 
Amministratore

Alla fine il team Risi Competizione è arrivato secondo, ma seguendo la gara ho visto varie MATTEO primo di classe con distacchi anche di 11 sec...poi era tardi e sono andato a dormire...ci racconterà lui...

Matteo Malucelli: "Gimmi" stava male avrebbe dovuto finire lui ma aveva i crampi alla schiena. Sono salito io con 17 sec sulla corvette ma andava troppo forte. Alla fine se lo sono meritato hanno fatto uno spot and go cambiato un fanale e mille problemi e ci hanno sempre ripreso. Onore al merito loro.

Eccole dichiarazioni a caldo a gara finita:

Matteo Malucelli: "It was quite hard, I just pushed and tried to do my best but sometimes it's not enough. We finished second and the result is good points for the championship, a good start for me and Olivier; I'm sure we will win in the next few races. When I was passed by Milner, I don't know if I made a mistake or if there was some gravel on the track but honestly they were too fast for me to stay in front."

Gianmaria Bruni: "I think today our rivals were very fast. It's happened to me in the past with Ferrari - sometimes you're so fast and you win and sometimes you're fast and you don't. I think Corvette here was more prepared than us, but it's a great result for Risi and Ferrari. This team hasn't raced for one year and they just finished second behind the 2012 Champions. I think there's great potential during the season for Matteo and Olivier to just get better and better!"

Olivier Beretta: "I think for the whole group and for the Risi team it's a good first result. I'm really happy to race with them. We've shown up and been competitive all week, including during the race. We led for many laps and I'm happy. First would have been better than second but everyone did a good job and I'm looking forward to the season."

CLASSIFICA FINALE CLICCA SULLA FOTINA http://scoring.alms.com/Immagine

Immagine

Giammaria Bruni dopo la Pole, (il numero 3 perchè è la terza di seguito che fà, 2011/12 con AF corse 2013 Risi Competizione)
Immagine

Immagine

Comunque in massima serie ha vinto AUDI:
Immagine

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: dom ott 06, 2013 1:22 pm 
Amministratore

Malucelli, Beretta Return Risi Ferrari To Victory Lane At VIR http://www.alms.com/articles/malucelli-beretta-return-risi-ferrari-victory-lane-vir

Faulkner, Keating Score Second Consecutive GT Challenge Win For TRG

Immagine
With a tooth-and-nail fight for the 2013 American Le Mans Series presented by Tequila Patrón GT championship happening behind him, Matteo Malucelli pulled away over the closing laps of Saturday’s Oak Tree Grand Prix at Virginia International Raceway to give Risi Competizione its first ALMS victory since Road America in 2011.

It was Malucelli’s first career victory in ALMS competition, while co-driver Olivier Beretta picked up his 43rd career victory in the series. The moment of truth came with just under 30 minutes remaining in the two-hour and 45-minute race when Malucelli powered the No. 62 Risi Competizione Ferrari F458 Italia past Patrick Long in the No. 06 CORE autosport Porsche 911 GT3 RSR heading down the long back straightaway of VIR’s 3.27-mile layout.

From that point on, Malucelli set sail to score an easy victory in what has been a tough season for the Risi team, which returned to full-time ALMS competition this season after a one-year absence.

“It is always nice to be back and we had a really good race today,” Beretta said. “We have been unlucky since Sebring, and at Long Beach, and Laguna we had pole. The luck has not been on our side. I’m really happy for Risi and Matteo, it is his first win. I hope to go to Petit (Le Mans, Oct. 19) and get another win for this team. The 458 is a great car, but coming out this season we struggled a bit. To get the win now is great for the team, and to get a win for Ferrari. Now we’ll go to Petit and do our best.”

Long and co-driver Colin Braun finished second ahead of GT points co-leaders Jan Magnussen and Antonio Garcia in the No. 3 Compuware Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1 for Corvette Racing. Magnussen and Garcia extended their lead in the championship to 16 points, 125-109, over Dirk Muller, who finished fourth at VIR in the No. 56 BMW North America/Crowne Plaza BMW Z4 GTE alongside co-driver Joey Hand.

While the driver championship is still up for grabs with 24 points available to the race winner in the season-ending Petit Le Mans powered by Mazda, the third-place run by Magnussen and Garcia was enough to clinch the ALMS GT team championship for Corvette Racing and the manufacturer’s championship for Chevrolet.

In the GT Challenge (GTC) category, No. 66 Port Lavaca Group/Viper Exchange/Adobe Road Winery Porsche 911 GT3 Cup co-drivers Damien Faulkner and Ben Keating parlayed their second consecutive class pole position into their second consecutive victory.

As he also did two weeks ago at Circuit of The Americas, Keating started the No. 66 machine from the GTC pole courtesy of Damien Faulkner’s qualifying efforts on Friday. Keating kept the TRG Porsche well in contention throughout his opening stint before giving way to Faulkner to close out the race and secure the victory.

“It was just a dream weekend, to be honest, from start to finish,” Faulkner said. “We could be a lot more aggressive since we’re not in the championship hunt but Ben did a great job at the start. He felt bad giving me the car in second, but imagine being disappointed to be in second. The team did a great job, we didn’t make any mistakes, and they made the car perfect. It ran flawlessly all day. Thanks to the TRG team for doing a great job and hitting our strides today. I said over the radio, knowing everyone could hear it, “I’ll fight to the death today.”

Jeroen Bleekemolen and Cooper MacNeil extended their lead in the GTC driver championship with a second-place run at VIR in the No. 22 WeatherTech Porsche 911 GT3 Cup for Alex Job Racing. Heading into the season finale, the duo leads Henrique Cisneros by 13 points, 131-118, with 24 points still available.

Cisneros and co-driver Sean Edwards took third in the No. 30 MOMO Porsche 911 GT3 Cup for NGT Motorsport. Also still alive in the GTC championship chase are No. 45 Flying Lizard Motorsports Porsche 911 GT3 Cup co-drivers Spencer Pumpelly and Nelson Canache Jr., with 115 points. Pumpelly and Canache finished seventh on Saturday.

The Oak Tree Grand Prix will be televised on ESPN2 at 5:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, Oct. 6. The 2013 American Le Mans Series season closes with the Petit Le Mans powered by Mazda at Road Atlanta on Saturday, Oct. 19.

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: sab ott 19, 2013 2:24 pm 
Amministratore

Immagine

Malucelli Captures Second GT Pole

Info qui: http://www.alms.com/races/16th-annual-petit-le-mans

01days
11hrs
35mins

Ferrari and SRT paced GT qualifying for Saturday’s 16th Petit Le Mans Powered by Mazda, with Matteo Malucelli capturing the pole position at Road Atlanta on Friday for the American Le Mans Series presented by Tequila Patrón finale.

Malucelli turned a fast lap of 1:18.861 (115.951 mph) to earn his second pole of the season in the No. 62 Risi Competizione Ferrari F458 Italia co-driven by Olivier Beretta and Robin Liddell. Malucelli, who won his first career pole at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in May, joined Beretta in winning the most recent ALMS race at Virginia International Raceway.

“For sure we are in a great position for starting the race, but the race will be more than nine hours, so it’s only a starting point,” Malucelli said. “Tomorrow I hope we’re in dry conditions. We have a bit of a problem in the rain.”

Jonathan Bomarito missed the pole by .027-of-a-second, running 1:18.888 (115.911 mph) in the No. 93 SRT Motorsports Pennzoil Ultra Viper GTS-R co-driven by Kuno Wittmer and Tommy Kendall. His SRT teammate Marc Goossens was third fastest in the No. 91 SRT/Rush Viper GTS-R co-driven by Dominik Farnbacher and Ryan Dalziel, running 1:19.017 (115.722 mph).

Antonio Garcia qualified fourth in the No. 3 Compuware Corvette C6 ZR-1 co-driven by Jan Magnussen and Jordan Taylor, 1:19.128 (115.560 mph). Garcia and Magnussen enter the finale with a 16-point lead over BMW driver Dirk Muller (125-109). Muller qualified fifth in the No. 56 Crowne Plaza BMW Z4 GTE co-driven by John Edwards and Bill Auberlen for BMW Team RLL. Garcia and Magnussen will clinch the title by finishing seventh or better even if Muller wins.

Spencer Pumpelly captured his third pole of the season in GT Challenge (GTC) qualifying. He ran a lap of 1:24.118 (108.704 mph) in the No. 45 Venezuela/eSilicon/UIS Porsche 911 GT3 Cup he shares with Nelson Canache Jr. and Madison Snow for Flying Lizard Motorsports. Pumpelly, who also led qualifying at Lime Rock and Road America, now has four career ALMS poles.
“When you get a pole on a day like today, you really hold it with regard,” Pumpelly said. “This is a home race for me, living in downtown Atlanta, and the last qualifying session for the ALMS. Tomorrow we have a very slim chance at the driver’s championship, but we can end up with the team championship so we’re going to stay focused and do our best.”

Alex Job Racing driver Jeroen Bleekemolen, who led the division with four poles in 2013, was second with a lap of 1:24.433 (108.299 mph) in the No. 22 WeatherTech Porsche he shares with his brother Sebastiaan Bleekemolen and Cooper MacNeil. Jeroen Bleekemolen and MacNeil lead Canache and Pumpelly by 16 points (131-115) entering the finale.

Andy Lally, who co-drives the No. 27 Dempsey Racing Porsche with Patrick Dempsey and Joe Foster, was third at 1:24.480 (108.239 mph).

The 1,000-mile (394 lap), 10-hour Petit Le Mans will be televised live on FOX Sports 2 beginning at 11 a.m. ET on Saturday, with the green flag set to wave at 11:30 a.m. Coverage throughout the day alternates between FOX Sports 2 and FOX Sports 1, including a live segment from 6:30-8 p.m. on FOX Sports 1. There will also be an encore presentation the following day on FOX Sports 1, beginning at 4 p.m. ET. Live coverage of the entire event will be available on FOX Sports’ new mobile application, FOX Sports Go.

Profilo  

Scrivi un nuovo argomentoRispondi al messaggio Pagina 2 di 2   [ 24 messaggi ]
Vai alla pagina Precedente  1, 2