Oggi è gio mar 28, 2024 9:43 am

Scrivi un nuovo argomentoRispondi al messaggio Pagina 2 di 2   [ 19 messaggi ]
Vai alla pagina Precedente  1, 2
Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: Re: Nissan GT-R (JDM) - DBA-R35 GT-R - Presentazione UFFICIA
MessaggioInviato: dom dic 12, 2010 10:53 pm 
Amministratore

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio: Re: Nissan GT-R (JDM) - DBA-R35 GT-R - Presentazione UFFICIA
MessaggioInviato: lun dic 13, 2010 9:00 am 
Nurburgring lover

Località: MILANO - VARESE - BERGAMO - SVIZZERA - TUTTO IL MONDO
Grazie Presidente....sei una fonte inesauribile!!!! Impressionante....

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: mer gen 26, 2011 11:14 pm 
Amministratore

Immagine

http://car.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20110121_421627.html

GT-R test data is the information from sensors attached to various, which displays the time series. Circuit diagram on the right course is the vehicle position is displayed, you know that now what happened in every position.

The data can be collected at approximately 200 items, speed and acceleration, and display data in the brake fluid pressure, were described.

"This data is used to model 09 years, when the data units, ran 7 minutes 26 seconds, when the curve is bent 2G, when the brake is in the peak G 1.2G ~ 1.3G" and its number Mizuno is spoken. "Skyline and Fairlady Z normal to the circuit to bring in the best condition as 1G. Brake also G, Z as it's 0.98G" he said, in regular 1.2G're putting in a load circuit GT-R is only that "You should not have," he said.

"The Nürburgring, 5000km of testing of the cars you see on the streets, GT-R 20 million in ten thousand km ~ 30 km corresponds to the state ran. Nürburgring is so alone. And (Sendai Highland ) so doing circuit racing and endurance tests, Z and 300,000 km have a say in the class abilities or endurance, "he said," 5 km 100,000 in the world like garbage, "and the GT-R durability, the tests and that there was enormous support.

ImmagineImmagine

GT-R drivers who serve the development of Suzuki Toshio
 Nürburgring in particular, is known as a tough course like down there. Suzuki said, "The GT-R Nurburgring before the start of development, R34 Skyline GT-R and Fairlady Z is a proper noun that had ran a week and have run in marginal. Brake It was the same, its the same transmission. The first GT-R It was hard enough to run even one lap. The car was better developed and progressed, it turned to run in five consecutive weeks, in addition 3000km endurance test to become like running, no no downright "he said, the results of development has continued to evolve, GT-R is said to be the car that won high durability.

Mr Mizuno said, "I say that the Nurburgring 3000km ~ 5000km and are casually driving test, now here's R34 GT-R Z and class drivers to run the Suzuki Toshio, and has a circumference. Tires has shrunk to drift, would be too big brakes, a heat shock with a limp "" Z is in the skyline and are not unfavorably, Z skyline and even, durability and reliability of the car Futsu I do. (compared Also) GT-R has the durability of four times three. So, 000 years 5 km I mean that it is the world like a fart I "and, GT-R is strongly impressed that the car on a different level.

■ GT-R is more than racing
 Differences in the levels, using the temperature of the brake described. Temperature "rotor front brake, become 800 degrees, even with normal, the peak would be 900 degrees," "car normally goes 600 degrees, (the brake) becomes ineffective become too big. Which we is (the Nurburgring) has been tested many times round and round "(Dr. Mizuno), and were compared with the car.

Mr. Mizuno, Nissan's group C are known in the past had been involved in the development of the car. On the temperature of the brake, "Fuji Speedway is the racing and are used in rather marginal degrees 750. (GT-R is a) to repeat the test at 900 degrees regularly. Therefore, there is reliable I, "and draw on the whiteboard while the figure brake, said while the data also indicate, GT-R is a part that says there is more than capable of racing.

Use the whiteboard explanation of rotor temperature. GT-R has been tested in the field of racing cars over Testing data. In the front right rotor, which is measured at 907
 This sudden talk about GT-R related to the maintenance cost. Was used in the accreditation process during the first part GT-R is something that is usually used for street riding Mizuno, million current mileage 2 3000km. "GT-R tires are good, but less is said, to bring to the track, I run at reduced speed from that. 走Ttara normally the city, however much I tire wear 2mm, 1.5mm brake something not only about reducing "(Dr. Mizuno), and are using everyday city riding GT-R introduced the state of exhaustion.

Mr. Suzuki "in the city wear is seldom seen in the track angle of the tire, but reduced (in town) ten thousand 2 km is not crap. Of (the Norudorinku) in the audience, the inspection of the first People do not change until "he said, Mr. Mizuno," is such a reliable car and I ride, "the story moved to the GT-R became the subject of maintenance expenses.

■ surprisingly low? Maintenance costs of the GT-R
 The moderator read the air "who buy used cars, but I think many people care about running costs," shake and talk to "engine oil (oil temperature of 110 while driving When the time exceeded), ten thousand to 1 5000km I say good. For my 20,000 km of testing and have not changed, have no problem with what "(Dr. Mizuno)," How I think I'm it. Runners and circuit 7000km but I think it is better exchanged as long as you use it I think most people may be time to replace a given "(Dr. Suzuki), a talk show to talk about engine oil to.

"The important thing is that I like or Reshinguoiru high oil, which contains an additive full, life would come under the influence of oil additives (shortened). Not a good oil from the high board I have a really good oil firm Oil "," synthetic oil manufacturers are making in-house is only four companies in the world with information two years ago. made by four companies, manufacturers of various oil buy, put additives different, I know the reality of selling to change the name of the oil can "(Dr. Mizuno), and engine oil is important and what is good for base oil without resorting to additives some say.

Whiteboard explanation of oil. Mr Mizuno said a good mobile experience. In GT-R, 0W-40 is supplied with oil
 "The board is the best oil and say, I'm choosing to Mobil 1. This is an experience in group C had their own racing car," "through such experiences, the oil firm's board Select oils.'s why Mobil 1 0W-40 I chose. whims rather than picking up the Date and, experience comes from 20 years of racing age, "" So, you can use on a daily basis to track Please say that. If used daily, in-class 500 horsepower engines million to 1 5000km I'm saying that I use "(Dr. Mizuno).

Mr. Mizuno, R34 GT-R's, the oil change is given when 5000km, replace the specified period for most performance cars that say 1 km 5000km ~ ten thousand, compared to the GT-R it is time to replace the engine oil 10,000 March and Cube as 5000km, 6 km million mission time to replace oil because it is said, not long so maintenance costs.

Immagine

--------------------------------------------------

front rotor temp

Immagine

Immagine

tireblew outduring aRing testing session butdue to runflats theywere able tocomplete the lapsafely

Immagine

■ High-performance GT-R is safe to use because of the tire
 GT-R was originally released, there was a magazine written by high pricing and supplies represented by the tires, Mr. Mizuno seem very dissatisfied with this, "out in 2007 When replacement parts free user right, why did bind GT-R is specified as components or brakes or tires is this? measures to raise the price? to the body cheap car parts, high It is terrible and I wonder who wrote that due to Nissan's gain, "and cut, GT-R started to talk about why to specify things such as tire components.

"200km / h of scary when you ran the above, might lead to a burst tire. I was watching the race for example, 150km / h I'm sticking to a guardrail after the burst and above. I GT-R is a 300km / h You can say more than talk, it also examined the magazine "" I have thoroughly that marked burst. 300km / h to burst, with a hole in the tire worry One goal is to go to that dealer to slow down, "" tires, but I do not exist in the world. safe to say that flat tire is punctured, 80km / h only to ensure From then Temasen. 300km / h in the tire that is okay to burst (it exists) No one will believe it "and, GT-R posted the slides used in the test.

Even if you can run flat tire air pressure to zero, after punk 80km / h in the 80km run can have been established by the ISO, GT-R tires are tested in situations that go far beyond The. Mr. Mizuno during testing 270km / h slide show tire burst after burst in the course of the Nurburgring, we were able to say back in the garage.

Originally released on the standard GT-R tires mounted, there were more than what the manufacturer is currently only one company of Dunlop. As replacement parts for cars 1 "SP SPORT 600 DSST" is available in 350,000 7,000 yen.

Dare to change the alignment, the tire was burst. Garage that was able to run the course in this state
 "The tire tire manufacturer, the car that the car manufacturers, I think it unfair.'s Dunlop, but sells for about 350,000 yen a set of tires, but I do not think I'll profit. Because , to make one of our tires, we make much different from 4000. F1 test three times the I 2. or change the pattern or structure or compound, "" So what if the car is evolving future not? Dunlop's been with me in tears to cry. I'm human life is to think that some of the ecology farther from its base at me about what's called a car I have no good if done properly Ikanakere "(Dr. Mizuno), he said, from what has developed in one car and tire package called GT-R holds and development costs to support the package of the tire suggesting that this is huge.

GT-R's safe to do the development, saying that the tire from this, "you know the Nurburgring, I have 40 people die each year. We went to testing, ambulance and helicopter I'm looking to burn that to flying. The world's fastest time in it, too much that we should continue testing, I can because there is such a basis. If you puncture that tire manufacturers blame I say, You can not stand to ride? "(Dr. Mizuno), and to talk about the development driver of the Suzuki.

Mr. Suzuki said, "and let the driver 言Washi development, a collection of cars is two parts one by one. I'm one car it was all together. So was the performance of the car, tires, body, suspension, I have a need for all reasonable balance of all. I think it is absolutely necessary run-flat tires. GT-R me if they do the circuit (limiter is released) 200km / h, 250km / h from a car that'll 出Se anyone, "said the importance of the tire.

Mr Mizuno said, "initially developed 300km / h tire dealer to go burst was thought to lie," he said, from what I really want to lie to realize that, the car is strong and evolve said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GTR used car pricevseuropean cars

Immagine

■ GT-R and the value of its assets?
 Now that settles the discussion of oil, a moderator "in the international GT-R, but going up the value of an asset" to broach the question, Mr. Mizuno, "rather than being raised, and are raising "and continued with his drawing started to talk about the life cycle of the GT-R.

GT-R used car prices. Have remained high compared to European cars
 "The important thing in a used car rate and residual value. This means that the cheaper how much the price a new car. I have a problem with that car companies, to cite a Nissan, bought at 4.5 million yen to the skyline for example, Mashita. I took three years. was 1.5 million. The values are falling yen 300. GT-R, the 800 million bought. I asked him to under 500 million years later at 3. GT- R payment of balance when get a new one even skyline can not but I was the same "" Porsche and Benz and BMW percentage residual value of European cars, such as high. However, there are effects of sales since the bubble, and now 80% Hammer that. In so far 80% of domestic car that had the car. equivalent to European luxury brands, has a residual value ratio greater than three years have passed since the European car "and a slide show, GT-R is a valuable asset car said to be high.

However, GT-R is a popular used cars on the market so low, Tokyo's staff says that the GT-R Kaminaru struggling to get a used car. As the background, and analysis of active trading among individuals that are popular only in the car.

Mr. Mizuno "The car's normal there is no residual value in six years. I'll Think about making history that will use it long good thing in a domestic car," he said, GT-R set for a used car certification Advanced revealed the background of the development kits.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Immagine

advanced kit?

■ advanced kit to put out only performance cars
 Mizuno said, "because there are performance cars put out" and started talking. "R33 and R34 and the audience was asked to ride, (R33 and R34 is a) say, and turn the moment to slip off the handle there is also a heavy engine in front" "GT-R is going to Europe and, 300km / h or running in, "the old GT-R and GT-R include the difference between the current primary market.

"The Japanese audience, and I go to Mt Hakone, I think there is a desire 曲Garitai span and span. For those customers, I made an advance kit" (Dr. Mizuno), he said, GT-R or previous users who were riding in was set in accordance with road conditions in Japan, "made my hobby," he said.

Model year 2007 - 09 GT-R kit can be installed at the Advanced Certified Used Cars purchase, consisting of eight parts, such as around the main suspension. "This is cheap. Including about 50 million embedded labor. More than 800,000 parts normally buy" (Dr. Mizuno), and then spoke about the low prices, talked about the direction of the setting.

Mizuno said the GT-R 2007 model, 2008 model, the setting around the front than the rear around, say they are relatively stiff. While reproducing the movements of the car resemble a car magic, "Model 2008 or Model 2007, soft front, consolidation is back. So, lifting the front while maintaining the s of the solid in the back (to harden then) would be flat, "" So, (to achieve Kit Advance) specifications 10 years ago, but that spec 2008-07 behind, I know the secret raising of turning round the front. or model year 10, 11 this flavor I did not put out the model year, "he said," The new car is not out of taste. I think that even with these things, "said the direction of the setting.

Advanced Kit Contents Using magic, GT-R reproduction movement. Says there is only a taste put out a used car
 In addition, this advanced kit but also includes standards-compliant alarm Thatcham UK about this, "people who buy a used car I put out so many people, the security apparatus of the specification set Thatcham that. The of theft-proof car is the standard Thatcham. (GT-R is) and the battery has a battery separate from the sensor to measure the angle of the vehicle sensor that invasion of "the" new car GT- R is an option and about 26 million lines of, "he said, the kit is 90,000,039 yen advanced on bargain and said," Now, 10 years model, the model used cars has increased 11 years When the kit is going to need another advance, "the opinion of this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

■ GT-R parts for Specially Designated
 Driving circuit, such as sports, are intended for use in high speed range in the GT-R has recommended the use of genuine principle. Replaced with parts other than genuine parts, there is no guarantee that the vehicle specified by Nissan "GT-R special designated parts", the vehicle warranty continues.

Specified for this particular part, which ensures continuity marked vehicles, Mr. Mizuno mark the "Conformity Mark Round," and expressed, and started to talk about setting the standards.

"Even with a brake to the tire has been made standard in the area of knowledge engineers so far. A 付Ketai the aftermarket parts anyway. We then are Nde me what to do, NISMO whether it's (Suzuki)'s Toshio What it's Norudorinku, and ask them to develop aftermarket parts, asking where the first class in Japan or added Nova. Tests if declared also the maker of aftermarket parts, otherwise of course. properly to rigorous testing Mark the appropriate circle if it comes to car warranty, you can continue, "" Mark the appropriate circle, we were going to the Nurburgring, and then going to the Sendai Highland, to see the effect (in part), they put Masu. ineffective part is not attached, has been testing the reliability and strength which is put on it "(Dr. Mizuno), and some effects such as circuit testing, and installing says that the part was no problem about the issue.

Immagine

Immagine

Marked vehicle parts guarantee continuity, but not so many out, only parts properly tested, safe to say it usable for users.

About one hour talk show ended. Visitors can get an autograph from the look on his Suzuki and Mizuno.

But talk show this was showing signs of a recital of Mr. Mizuno, "GT-R to protect the asset value of their purchases," "safe to GT-R I want to use," conveyed a strong intention of Mr. Mizuno of was coming. For this purpose, established a system used car certification have backed a number to set the kit advance, by performing activities such as raising the satisfaction of the purchaser, GT-R's are aiming to build ecosystem it.

Cars lined up in Tokyo exhibition Kaminaru GT-R certified used car price is 600 million units had been around 700 million units. Do you think this high, do you think is cheaper, depending on how the car what the purchaser wants. Just say one, GT-R is considered a developer to raise the asset value of most buyers, that there is a Nissan.

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: gio gen 27, 2011 6:28 am 
Nurburgring lover

Località: MILANO - VARESE - BERGAMO - SVIZZERA - TUTTO IL MONDO
Traduzione? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Scherzo e' tornata segretaria... :mrgreen:

Profilo  

Scrivi un nuovo argomentoRispondi al messaggio Pagina 2 di 2   [ 19 messaggi ]
Vai alla pagina Precedente  1, 2