Oggi è gio mar 28, 2024 9:38 am

Scrivi un nuovo argomentoRispondi al messaggio Pagina 1 di 1   [ 10 messaggi ]
Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: Nissan GT-R EGOIST - DBA-R35 GT-R - Presentazione Ufficiale
MessaggioInviato: lun ott 18, 2010 8:05 pm 
Amministratore

Nissan GT-R EGOIST - DBA-R35 GT-R - Presentazione Ufficiale

Immagine

Some scoffed when we broke the news that Nissan’s luxury pinnacle model of the Nissan GT-R would bear the moniker “EGOIST”. There it is though stuck firmly on the trunk of what was called the GT-R Spec-M through it’s development lifecycle.

It’s a nice looking badge ain’t it? Take a closer look at the one on the inside now because each EGOIST steering wheel GT-R emblem is hand crafted Maki-e by Wajimi lacquerware artist Mr. Sakae Kubota in Japan. This basically means it’s hand made lacquerware sprinkled with silver dust to bring out that silver coloring. The look of the badge will change as it ages which I’m told is one of it’s desirable qualities.

Immagine

The same principals that are shown with the small details like that are applied throughout the car and are described by Nissan as follows:

EGOIST is the first and only Nissan GT-R in the world exclusively created by Takumi, or “master with greatest skills.” Each customer can choose a combination of interior colors among 20 choices. In addition, the Bose® sound system is exclusively tuned according to the driving position of each driver to meet every customer’s needs. This is the ultimate expression of the Nissan GT-R.

So artisanship and making the car your own are the big themes here. Mentioned is the color choices available, up to 20 different combinations in fact made up of 10 lower area colors (seats, passenger dash, doors, center console and so on) and 4 upper colors (roof lining, steering wheel, upper dash, carpet). You can see one such combination in the Nissan press photos of a Muelheim Brown lower and Muelheim Brown upper interior finished with brown stitching. The EGOIST’s leather is not only colorful but it’s hand selected and sewn by Seton Company in Germany by master craftsmen.

Immagine

Other colors combinations EGOIST owners will have to choose from are:
In terms of performance changes, the EGOIST doesn’t bring a whole lot to the table. Yes there are some crossover components taken directly from the SpecV including:
  • 20″ Rays forged aluminium wheels in a new Blue Sword Chrome color
  • Titanium Exhaust system with those classic dual tips
  • Carbon Fibre rear spoiler manufactured by Challenge

Immagine

Apart from these however there’s very little to differentiate it from the Pure Edition GT-R, no carbon brakes, no mention of the SpecV turbochargers, fancy suspension, or even the special high-gear boost mode available on the SpecV.

There is a really special BOSE sound system to enjoy your favorite tracks on featuring carbon composite woofers and custom tweaking for every owner. If I had one though I can’t help but think I would enjoy the titanium exhaust note a whole lot more than a set of BOSE speakers.

Where the Nissan GT-R EGOIST is priced at launch, which is fair and square in SpecV territory of 15,000,300 yen, I can’t help think that they might have spent a little too much time improving on things that really weren’t broken to begin with and too little on making the EGOIST as special as it needed to be to command the premium.

It’s really a compliment to Nissan in that they’ve done such an amazing job on the basic Pure Edition at not much under half the EGOIST’s pricetag.

I’ll reserve final judgment until I see it in the flesh but since it won’t launch outside Japan for quite some time I think I might be waiting a while.

Images: Nissan JapanImmagineImmagineImmagineImmagineImmagineImmagineImmagineImmagineImmagineImmagine
View Entire Article: Nissan GT-R EGOIST is Here – Official Launch Day With Photos at GTRBlog.com

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio: Re: Nissan GT-R EGOIST - DBA-R35 GT-R - Presentazione Uffici
MessaggioInviato: lun ott 18, 2010 8:37 pm 
Nurburgring lover

Ok!! Presidente!!
La Egoist è proprio la macchina per l'aristocratico Raff! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio: Re: Nissan GT-R EGOIST - DBA-R35 GT-R - Presentazione Uffici
MessaggioInviato: mar ott 19, 2010 10:56 am 
Nurburgring lover

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Sai che figurone ci faresti nella "tua" Praga??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: mar ott 19, 2010 3:28 pm 
Patente B

Simo ha scritto:
Ok!! Presidente!!
La Egoist è proprio la macchina per l'aristocratico Raff! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hahahahaha ciao Simo no non mi piace gtr fuori e bentley dentro cmq devono accontentere un po' tutti no'........ ho letto che ne dovrebbe uscire una solo pista sai qualkosa? ciaooooo

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: mar ott 19, 2010 3:40 pm 
Amministratore

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: mar ott 19, 2010 5:53 pm 
Nurburgring lover

Più o meno dice che per la verniciatura del logo GTR posto al centro del volante della Egoist, ci vogliono 2 mesi!!Anzi no 4 !! No no 5....anzi 7!!!
Bho?? mi arrendo :cry:
Però cii vuole molto!!

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: mar ott 19, 2010 9:35 pm 
Amministratore

Questi ce l'hanno nel sangue la cura certosina nel produrre oggetti efficaci e di valore....

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: mer ott 20, 2010 6:39 pm 
Patentino

dai nn è male come abbinamento..!!!!poi è bello anke il disegno della pelle...

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: lun nov 22, 2010 9:45 pm 
Scuola guida

Fabio76 ha scritto:
Sarà per andare a mignotte.. ma a me piace molto...
Sarebbe da sapere quanto costerà di più rispetto alla premium..

niente di esagerato...giusto quei 50k euro in più! :lol:

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: mer feb 09, 2011 9:25 pm 
Amministratore

Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[*]Immagine[/list]

Profilo  

Scrivi un nuovo argomentoRispondi al messaggio Pagina 1 di 1   [ 10 messaggi ]