Oggi è gio mar 28, 2024 10:33 pm

Forum bloccatoRispondi al messaggio Pagina 1 di 3   [ 34 messaggi ]
Vai alla pagina 1, 2, 3  Prossimo
Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: DBA-R35 La Nuova GT-R MY2012
MessaggioInviato: mer ago 25, 2010 9:58 am 
Amministratore

IL NUOVO MODELLO DELLA GT_R SI CHIAMERA' DBA-R35, il vecchio quello che abbiamo tutti noi è il CBA-R35.

2012 Nissan R35 GT-R Details Continue to Leak Prior to Late 2010 Official Launch – Spec-M Details Inside
August 24th, 2010

Immagine

As we learn more about the upcoming model refresh we’re surprised again at how much Nissan is changing. The car changes so much in fact that the model designator is changing too, so long CBA-R35 – meet the DBA-R35.

Immagine

The DBA-R35 is available in a truly astonishing number of variaties, more than we probably thought we’d see just 3 years ago when the CBA-R35 first launched. With the 2012 model comes updates to the Spec-V Nissan GT-R as well. It receives all of the cosmetic frills that will even further compliment with it’s range topping hardware underpinnings. As predicted though it is no longer the most most expensive street GT-R money can buy as, with the right options ticked, the new 2012 Spec-M ultra luxury Nissan GT-R edges it out in some ways.

What we can tell by the information that’s been leaked to us so far is the Spec-M will command a high price tag after all. I was hoping that rumors to the contrary were true and that the Spec-M would be priced sort of closer to the Premium GT-R ballpark but it winds up being more like SpecV ballpark. Let’s compare the pricing below for the known current and 2012 variants of the Nissan DBA-R35 GT-R:
DBA-R35 Model Pricing in Japan (yen)
Pure Edition 8,694,000
Black Edition 9,303,000
Premium Edition 9,450,000
Club Track Edition 10,479,000 (plus member fees etc)
SpecM 15,000,300
SpecV 15,750,000
S-Tec GT-R (ST1) 23,000,000 (approx)

You can see that the smallest of options is going to bump that Spec-M price over the Spec-V and we still don’t have a list of hardware inclusions in the Spec-M to justify it. What we do know is:
  • The official name for the Spec-M is not final, whether it is called the Spec-M at launch is yet to be decided
  • Official announcement of the Spec-M is scheduled for 18th October 2010
  • Official launch will take place at Nissan HQ in Yokohama on 17th November 2010
  • One new exclusive body color – Ultimate Opal White (QAG color code)Interior color choices are wild, see the below list of color choices.

Interior Color Choices for Spec-M:
Lower Section:
  • Muelheim Brown
  • GT Black
  • R-Red
  • Ruhr White
  • Caramel Beige
  • Espresso Brown
  • Cointreau Orange
  • Aqua Gray
  • Shadow Gray
  • Sakura

Upper Section:
  • Muelheim Brown
  • GT Black
  • R-Red
  • Ruhr White

Stiching Colors:
  • Brown
  • Black
  • Red
  • White
  • Gray
  • Beige
Immagine
Could Spec-M Really Have an Interior This Wild? Photoshop of potential Sakura seats.

As mentioned above, with the Spec-M will launch with a new color, Ultimate Opal White (a 525,000 yen option btw) but you can get one in any of the following body colors:
  • Ultimate Metal silver (KAB)
  • Ultimate Opal White (QAG)
  • Nebula Opal Black (GAG)
  • Vibrant Red (A54)
  • Dark Metal Gray (KAD)
  • Aurora Flare Blue Pearl (RAY)

As far as option packages go, we don’t have all the details there, suffice to say interior color options are included in the Spec-M price tag as well as a BOSE sound system. However three levels of additional upgrade BOSE sound systems are available at a price tag of approximately 1,200,000 yen.

So that’s got you up to date with the Spec-M details. We’ll be keeping our ear to the ground for more as it comes in but I for one am keen to see how a Sakura colored interior will look in a GT-R…
Immagine
Could Spec-M Really Have an Interior This Wild?
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Breaking News: 2012 GT-R Leaks, More Confirmed Info on Upcoming GT-R
August 23rd, 2010

Immagine

The 2012 GT-R (2011 JDM) is in the final stages of pre-launch preparation and we’ve received tips from sources close to Nissan regarding the final look of the new GT-R. Above you can see many of the GT-Rs new cosmetic external updates that we’ve already noticed while pouring over spy shots from Nurburgring. It’s finally confirmed though that the new GT-R will feature LED driving lights/daytime running lights integrated into the front fascia. Yes these are not photoshops.

Immagine

Along with the driving lights you can see the shape of the canards themselves is different to previous model years this change plus other changes from a reworking and restyling of the front bumper have improved the GT-R’s already stunning aerodynamic performance. By the numbers, the GT-R’s coefficient of drag (Cd) drops from 0.272 to 0.268. Combine that with a rear downforce improvement of 10% thanks to a redesigned rear diffuser and the GT-R continues to redefine what is possible for today’s supercar.

Most noticible on the photos though is the new blue. The official (tentative still) name for the blue is Aurora Flare Blue Pearl (color code RAY) but what you can’t tell from this photo is that the GT-R gets a new black too. The updated black is officially (but again, tentatively) called Nebula Opal Black (color code GAG). These two colors represent the only body color changes for the 2012 GT-R base and premium models.

Speaking of base and premium models, earlier speculation that the base model goes away was partly true, the base model GT-R is now named the Pure Edition, but the features remain the same. To go with the changes comes a small increase in pricing. Starting with the Pure edition which is hit with a 80,000 yen bump to 8,694,000 yen. The Premium edition receives a larger bump of 210,000 yen to 9,450,000 yen in Japan.

Let’s try not to get too distracted by those minor negatives though because there’s a wealth of positives going on here. Take the new wheels for example, each new Rays forged aluminium wheel cuts 3 kg (6.6lbs) off the GT-R’s unsprung weight – a total of 12 kg (26.4 lbs) around the car. So they’re lighter but they also manage to be stiffer too to improve steering response and feedback. Lastly, the wheels are available in two colors starting next year, an attractive 3 layer ultra deep paint process known as Hyper Blue Black and a Hyper Titanium color (which looks bronze to me).

Immagine

On the inside GT-R owners will get treated to a couple of updates too as well as some engine bay goodness. For more information on that stay tuned for part II of the GT-R Blog 2012 Nissan R35 GT-R info dump!
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Penelope questi sedili sono per te!

Immagine

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio: Re: DBA-R35 La Nuova GT-R MY2012
MessaggioInviato: mer ago 25, 2010 1:19 pm 
Nurburgring lover

La nostra è più bella!

E poi chi la compra con quei sedili rosa.....!!!

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: mer ago 25, 2010 5:56 pm 
Patente Nautica

Esteticamente le modifiche sono poche, a parte le luci diurne a Led, e le prese d'aria sul posteriore, un piccolo restyling sul muso.....
...e tanto comunque non l'avrei comprata con gli interni rosa. :oops:
Ok, penso che per il momento terrò ancora la mia... :wink:

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: mer ago 25, 2010 7:22 pm 
Amministratore

Ecco cosa cambia...gli americani sono sempre avanti....se qualche anima pia vuole fare la traduzione del post, oppure un riassuntino, ve ne sarei grato...

Link cliccare sulle foto...

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

La ST1 è questa: super taikyu privateer racing GTR

Immagine

Immagine

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: lun ago 30, 2010 8:12 pm 
Amministratore

Ecco la soluzione per migliorare l'aerodinamica ovvero eliminare le turbolenze che si generano nella coda. Questa turbolenza è la causa dell' acne delle nostre.
Quante belle modifiche....

Aero Updates

Aero changes to the front bumper, rear diffuser and rear underspoiler mean that the 2012 GT-R slips through the air with even less drag than the already impressive 2009 model. As mentioned previously, these changes help it lower it's co-efficient of drag as well as increase downforce in the rear by as much as 10%. The rear vents also assist in keeping rear underbody temperatures lower meaning less heat transfer from the GT-R's hot exhaust into the critical areas like the GR6 transmission fluid and rear differential.

Nissan took the opportunity with the rear diffuser/underspoiler rear design to build in a rear Euro mandated fog light using an LED strip along the bottom edge in the center.
Immagine

Suspension Updates

Again showing that the Nissan GT-R engineering team is focussing on driver feel, they've gone to the extrordinary length of changing the suspension geometry on the DBA-R35 model. The changes to the front suspension lower arm move the stabiliser bar further out and change the shock absorber lever angle. To go with these changes up front is a castor angle change from 5'35 to 6'00. In the rear, Nissan has tuned the roll center.

All around, Nissan's update to the suspension to adopt an aluminium free piston design as well as spring, damper and valve rate changes mean the suspension is able to more quickly adapt to changes in surface and direction. The net benefit is a more stable and more responsive feel with even more feedback to drivers than ever before

Immagine

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: lun ago 30, 2010 9:46 pm 
Nurburgring lover

Però io Presidente ti vedrei benissimo così?

cappello da texano
2012 bianca
sedili rosa
tappetini di mucca
corna sul cofano alla Boss Hog di Hazard.

Sarebbe il top!

Ah e chiaramente 800 cv 8O

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: lun ago 30, 2010 10:24 pm 
Nurburgring lover

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha troppo bella questa!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: ven set 03, 2010 7:58 pm 
Amministratore

Fabio76 ha scritto:
http://www.autoblog.it/post/28937/nissan-gt-r-model-year-2012-nuove-anticipazioni

Parlano di 530, 540 cv...
Ahh però!! :twisted:

SIMO, banna sto sbarbato che va a leggere le cose dove non sanno cosa scrivere....ed ha pure il coraggio di riportarle qui!!!

Non c'è limite!!!!
POLVERIZZALO, INCENERISCILO! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: ven set 03, 2010 8:49 pm 
Nurburgring lover

Ok!! Eseguo ......però solo per un pochino, Fabio me sta simpatico!! :mrgreen:

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: ven set 03, 2010 8:59 pm 
Nurburgring lover

Fatto!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: l'ho messo un pò nella Acme salamoia :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Chissà quando uscirà quanto sarà incaxxato!! :mrgreen:

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: ven set 03, 2010 9:35 pm 
Scuola guida

Ciao a tutti, sono rientrato dalle ferie.

Ho girato un pò su internet ed ho trovato le novità già postate sul sito.

A stare dietro agli aggiornamenti si diventa matti, tanto vale aspettare il nuovo modello, anche se il mercato dell'auto insegna che, alla lunga, i primi modelli sono sempre i più desiderati.

Il progetto è ormai arrivato e si cerca di fare gli ultimi numeri.

E poi la nostra è più bella, alla nuova le hanno messo le ciglia ed il rossetto, sembra una signorina!

Oggi ho rivisto la creatura sotto il vestitino nero e non vedo l'ora di fare un giretto.

Ho deciso che la porto di persona a Begamo, dopo Monza, così mi faccio una sgroppatina prima del tagliando dei 2000.

A presto

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: sab set 04, 2010 10:08 pm 
Amministratore

Immagine

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: lun set 06, 2010 8:05 pm 
Nurburgring lover

Ma dove erii finito???:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Sei proprio un nordico!!! Non si dice cosi!!Ahahahahaha ma che è sto "De"??!!ahahahah!!
Dai riprova.....hai il permesso......come si sta in salamoia??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Il presidente ti ha cercato tanto :mrgreen: :mrgreen: !!

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: lun set 06, 2010 10:18 pm 
Amministratore

Fabio76 ha scritto:
http://www.autoblog.it/post/28937/nissan-gt-r-model-year-2012-nuove-anticipazioni

Parlano di 530, 540 cv...
Ahh però!! :twisted:

La salamoia ti può aver fatto solo che bene....

Se leggi qui capirai subito le motivazioni della salamoia, in quanto a notizie siamo sempre avanti e quelli del bloggo servono solo ad esprimere con molte più parole le chicche che vi offro sempre in anteprima.

Ciao e ben tornato..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: mar set 07, 2010 7:15 pm 
Amministratore

Fabio76 ha scritto:
Grazie president, molto commosso da cotanta goduria..!!! :D

Cmq sono andato vicinissimo a prendere un GTR come il tuo... mancava solo la croce rossa...
Ma vicino vicino.... :evil:

A prenderlo in che senso????

Okkio eh!!!!

Profilo  

Forum bloccatoRispondi al messaggio Pagina 1 di 3   [ 34 messaggi ]
Vai alla pagina 1, 2, 3  Prossimo