Oggi è sab apr 27, 2024 6:11 am

Scrivi un nuovo argomentoRispondi al messaggio Pagina 1 di 1   [ 2 messaggi ]
Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: Nismo Data Logging MFD Upgrade for Nissan GT-R In Detail
MessaggioInviato: ven mar 05, 2010 2:24 pm 
Amministratore

Immagine

You may remember our brief encounter with the Nismo Data Logging MFD from Tokyo AutoSalon where we got to play with a Nismo ClubSport GT-R with the option fitted. Unfortunately we weren’t able to get any time with a car to really see what it can do but fortunately our friends at GTR-World.net did.

What you see in the above screenshot is pretty much the extent of the facilities available in the kit. This is very similar to other third party data logging systems like Traqmate but without the neat video integration features that set those systems apart.

In detail you get engine coolant and oil temperature, transmission oil temperature, speed, boost pressure, steering angle, brake application percentage, accelerator application percentage, gear position, and G-force (lateral, acceleration and braking) data.

The Nismo Data Logger can also be used with an optional Nismo Lap Sensor Kit to give accurate timing data for circuit work and there are two models available, the Base and the Plus. The differences between the kits are detailed below, suffice to say the Plus model integrates GPS data to give accurate plots of your circuit in the analysis software.
Product Features Model Compatibility

Immagine

Yes you read that right, early model GT-Rs need not apply as this feature is simply not compatible. It needs to be fitted by your Nissan HPC in Japan also so that rules out buying it separately for the overseas grey import folks.

If you’re interested purely in the lap sensor kit, it is something that can be bought separately and integrated into your Nissan GT-R’s MFD from MY2007 onwards using the supplied wiring harness. A neat piece of integration that some will appreciate. It’s also available in two models, a Type M using magnetic sensors which already exist on many circuits and a Type B kit that comes with it’s own infrared beacon and appropriate infrared sensors for all other circuits.

When installed, the Nismo Lap Sensor kit will log lap timing data to the GT-R’s compact flash (CF) slot (MY07-MY09) or USB memory slot (MY10+) in a CSV (Comma Seperated Value format) that you can open up in MS Excel later on.

Some neat pieces of kit overall, the Lap Sensor Kit is probably of most interest to the world in general but we can’t confirm it will function on USDM / European model cars yet. We also don’t have pricing either but it might be difficult to justify either way over existing, albeit less integrated, proven and affordable timing systems.

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio: Re: Nismo Data Logging MFD Upgrade for Nissan GT-R In Detail
MessaggioInviato: ven mar 05, 2010 7:07 pm 
Patente Nautica

E' una funzione davvero molto interessante, ma penso che dovremo aspettare ancora un po' che si chiariscano le cose.
Infatti non ho capito molto bene con che modelli è compatibili e che alternative ci sono per le auto che non hanno l'USB...

Comunnque sia sarebbe davvero bello poterlo avere sulla GT-R.

Profilo  

Scrivi un nuovo argomentoRispondi al messaggio Pagina 1 di 1   [ 2 messaggi ]